Your privacy is our priority. We value it greatly and do everything in our power to keep it secure. We created this policy to help you discover and understand how and why we collect, use, and share your personal information.
How and what personal information about you does SónChiraiya collect?
We collect personal information about you when you use our online platforms, interact with us over social media, make an order, subscribe to or sign up for any one of our services, click on one of our online ads, enquire, provide feedback, write comments, and testimonials, and attend one of our events.
To successfully place and process your order, we ask for your name, credit/debit card information, phone number, email address, shipping and/or billing address(s), and a password. To provide information and updates about purchases and to customize your shopping experience, we collect and store data relating to your IP address, browser details, search and shopping history (on our website), website usage behaviour, sizing, shopping and product preferences, and answers to survey and research questions, among other things.
We monitor all telephonic communication between you and our customer service representatives. This is done to fulfil privacy and training needs, improve our services, and better cater to our diverse customers.
We employ cookies to resume your recent shopping session, enable access to your cart, and make our website more user-friendly.
We inform you of new additions and current promotions and offers via our newsletters. To opt-out of receiving them, follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in emails sent by us.
We always state the reasons for collecting information either beforehand or while collecting it.
- Unless we receive permission from users or as necessitated by the law, we solely gather and utilize personal information for the specific and related reasons that we state.
- We retain personal data only till we need it for the reasons specified.
- Whenever necessary, we seek prior permission from users and employ legal and ethical practices when gathering personal information.
- Users must ensure that they provide truthful, current, relevant, and all required personal information based on the reason for data collection.
- We prioritize your privacy and its protection. Hence, we use adequate security measures to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, theft, loss, copying, and alteration.
- We ensure easy access to our policies and practices regarding handling of personal information.
We operate our business based on the following principles to protect and uphold the privacy and personal information of our customers.
Details on with whom and why we share your private data are provided below.
We might share your information with other companies or designers we want to collaborate with. They might utilize it for their business objectives according to their respective privacy policies. Common business objectives may involve:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Customer segmentation for in-depth understanding of our consumer base
- Market research and analysis to craft the best products and services for customers
- Creation of content for the various channels of mass communication
- Development of techniques to improve effectiveness of marketing campaigns
We might also share your information with one or all of the individuals/businesses/organizations listed below:
- Courier services and third-party vendors associated with us
- Government and regulatory bodies
- Credit reference agencies and/or fraud prevention companies
- Research organizations and research scholars
- Data processing companies
- Advertising and marketing agencies
Details on accessing and managing your personal information are provided below.
You have the liberty to review and update your personal information whenever you like. If you believe that your personal data that we have on record is incorrect, you can either update your account information on sonchiraiya.com or send us an email at email@example.com to have it updated by us.
We recommend reviewing this statement every time you share your personal information with us. Since, we may have revised it.
Your personal information is safe with us, as our site is hosted in secure premises. Hence, any information transferred over the internet from your device(s) to our website server is secured using industry standard SSL encryption.
While we do our best to protect your privacy and personal information on our end, SónChiraiya cannot be held liable for any security issues that may arise by the way you use our website. It is your responsibility to keep your password to log in to this site, confidential and secure.